A complete student living package at New Haven
It’s all right here
Just a few steps away from Yale University, Howe Place Apartments places you in perfect proximity to everything you might need! Whether you want to grab a bite to eat in downtown New Haven or lounge around on the New Haven Green, Howe Place Apartments gives you the luxury to do both. But, we are more than just a great location! At Howe Place Apartments, we strive to enrich and build our complex community. Between our monthly planned resident events, birthday bashes, and holiday celebrations; you will always feel at home while you’re at Howe.
Howe Place Apartments is located at the edge of Campus and in the Central District of New Haven. Don’t feel like walking around in order to explore? Don’t hesitate to bring your wheels! Howe Place Apartments has onsite bike storage for you to enjoy! We are located just a few blocks from the most popular New Haven attractions like Louis Lunch, where the first hamburger was ever made! Whether you’re looking to study or explore, Howe Place Apartments puts you in perfect proximity to thrive near Yale University.
- Onsite Management and Maintenance
- Digital Intercom Security System
- Computer Controlled Proximity Card Access System
- Yale Street Garage Along with Yale Shuttle Services near By
- Bike Storage Room
- Package Room
- Coin Operated Laundry in Building
- Pet Friendly
- Social Events to Get to Know Your Neighbors
- Onsite Parking- Limited Spaces Available
Howe Place Apartments has been recognized as a Contributing Structure in the “West Village” Dwight Street Historic District. Both the architecture and the history found within our walls will leave you fascinated with wonder. Whether you’re looking to live in a studio alone or with a friend, Howe Place Apartments has what you need.
- All Utilities Included: Electricity, Heat, Hot Water, Cooking Gas, Sewer and Trash
- Kitchens With Vintage Cabinets and Gas Stoves
- Hardwood Flooring
- Large Windows
- Ceiling Fans